Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day #11 - That's What I'm Talkin' About

Just another gallery NYC
I'm way down to 186.8. It may not sound like much to anyone else, but I will take those .2 pounds do a couple of back-flips and strut my stuff (so to speak:). The fact remains; any drop is a drop. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm satisfied that what I know to be right... is indeed - right!


Does this mean that what I had to say yesterday is incorrect? Nope, that was right and needed to be said. Does it mean that I am now going to great extremes to reach my goal? Do you not know me by now? 


What I'm doing now is what I have been doing all along, and I'm doing it while paying full attention to it, rather than having it bring my attention to it. When I wait for it to come to me, well friends, my pants end up getting tighter instead of looser:)


An on and on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment