Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day #11 - What Goes Up

irememberjfk.com
Okay, ya know those six tenths of a pound I was speaking of yesterday? They've returned to the location from which they emerged (hopefully never to return:). Those nefarious ounces of fat have been vanquished by a superior force... that would be me:-) Now I'm not saying that I know everything about anything, but this news is good, right? My fear, of course, is that it's good in the same way that gas selling for $3.25 a gallon now seems like a good deal. 
Yes, the world has gone mad. 
Mad, I tell you:-)
But let's not dwell on trivialities. - That particular quantity of fat is gone! Well, to be clear it only first came into existence yesterday morning. Really, I don't know where it came from, and I have no idea of where it's gone to. It must have some sort of technical name, right? No? Okay, I can fix that. From this point forward, in all the scientific journals that are sure to be written on the subject, it shall hereby be known as, "Random Early Morning Emergent Flab" (REMEF). 
And, now that the REMEF is gone I am at peace. The downward trend has begun.
The next step is for that trend to continue as predicted (yes, I do know that I'm the one who predicted it). I expect that as the next few days go by, one of those days shall reveal itself to be the one wherein this expectation of loss will be realized.
Okay then...
I'll see you tomorrow:-p

No comments:

Post a Comment