Friday, March 9, 2012

Day #13 - Tax Prep Day and Weight Control

blog.timesunion.com 
First let me explain my not posting yesterday: 
I just didn't feel like it!
Are you completely flabbergasted that I went through an entire day with nothing to say? Don't be. It happens more often than you might think. Besides, yesterday I lost no weight, and beyond that I once again gained those two tenths back. Nothing more to report on that front.
All I can do is what I've been doing. I got nothing else:-) 
Oh, and it was the same story all over again today, which leads me to the title of this post. Yes this is the dreaded day. Even as I write this I am sitting in the tax preparer's office - waiting. 
Sound familiar? 
Waiting, it seems, is what I am intended to do these days. Interestingly, I am required to wait less concerning taxes than for my weight to diminish. Perhaps if I were somehow enabled to write off a cupcake somewhere I'd be making faster progress? Naw, that's just crazy talk. No idea of what could possibly make me so nuts just sitting here in this crowded office, filled with people simply desperate to pay money to the government. 
Together we're all waiting, wouldn't you know it, so so patiently...

No comments:

Post a Comment