Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day #8 - And I think I'm so smart...


dotsunderconsonants.wordpress.com
I was full of expectation this morning, and no it had nothing to do with the Super Bowl. It was about getting there from here.

I circled the unsuspecting scale wthat I with cunning and stealth. Surely, it had no idea that it was being stalked, however it did not properly report on my previously  forecast, and much ballyhooed, weight loss. Instead it quite frivolously reported a .4 pound gain! After a solid week of diligent focus on what I ate and how much I burned, I now weigh 187.4 pounds! 

Yes, I know I went the wrong way! Really, it's quite rude of you to have pointed that out... don't you think? Yes. Fine, I accept your apology.  

Nevertheless, I know I'm on the right track, so I am enabled to continue until I see the results I know are possible. As usual patience is my lesson, and I shall endure the eternity of waiting for tomorrow. What, you ask, is that sound? That, my friends, is the sound of the drumming of my fingers on the desk...

Drumming fingers, truth be told, has no relationship to calorie burning. With that in mind  I'm heading up stairs to challenge the elliptical machine to a duel. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment