Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day #7 - Today It's About Water:-)

Searched "funnel" and found this in several places.
Having the day off is perfect for the process of pouring water (somewhat funnel-like) through my body. Other days really don's seem all that conducive to the practice. Teaching in a classroom keeps a person in check. There's simply no reasonable way to excuse myself six or seven times in three hours.) 


I did jump on the scale this afternoon to sneak a peek at what I might expect tomorrow morning when I "officially" weigh in. Truth be told it wasn't looking all that good, but I've seen that sort of thing before.It can be deceptive. Anyway, I'm holding steady at the moment - having gained back the .4 pounds I lost earlier in the week. No worries though, I've seen that before as well. 


What I know for sure is that  I know how to get to where I want to go and I know how to get there. If I don't see what I want to see this week I'll surely see it next. I can wait. 


Does that time-frame make me want to leap for joy? Not exactly... however what does make me feel really great is being in charge. 


I know exactly how to do this, and that is exactly what I'm doing... 


Come-on tomorrow.


Excuse me... gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment