Monday, February 6, 2012

Day #9 - The day after that special day

El Greco nobleman with hand on chest 
Right... the day after the day I thought I'd see that oh-so-special and significant drop on the scale, and didn't. Don't rub it in... -p What am I gonna do about it? Nothing at all, and I do mean nothing. I'm not even getting on the scale today. Now I know that this attitude sounds all stalwart and noble and all, but I suppose I should admit that on weekdays I get up early, so early in fact that getting on the scale is not possible. Clearly, you cannot know what the heck I mean by that, but listen: we have a scale that needs to be activated each time previous to stepping on-board. Activation requires a person to step down hard on the scale which in turn makes a loud banging noise. Although I am up Georgina is still sleeping, and the scale is in the bedroom (to discover why it's in the bedroom you'll need to read the book). Anyway, you see where I'm going with this, right? I just don't want to wake up the lovely Georgina. 


Hmmm, seems like no matter what do I come off as being incredibly noble. Ah well.-)


 Life goes on. We'll see what we see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment