Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day# 19 - Things Are Looking Down:-)

AM Timshel
Finally, I am seeing progress once again! What am I doing differently? I know, by this point you expect me to say, "nothing," however I am to disappoint you in that I have started doing something uniquely different. I went all the way back to when I first started using this method I have been calling a live-it. I realized that when I started I was not avidly consuming those extra calories that I was gathering up in my daily collection of exercises. 
That's it. 
I literally went back to the square one that began even before I began to write about my experience, and it's working! The trick of the moment is to just not let myself get below the 1200 calorie mark in Net calories, and to be really aware of not letting myself act as though I had already lost the weight. Even as I write this it sounds a bit complicated, and I'm making every effort to be a clear as possible. 
Let me try again: 

  • My current calorie goal is 1640 per day.
  • When I exercise for a total of 448 which I managed to do today I end up with 2088.
  • Yes I could and have been feeling free to eat a total of 2088 and fully expect to lose weight.
  • For the last six days I've been eating as close to the 1640 as possible.
  • When I do this, at the end of the day I am left with a net of 1192
  • A single almond brings my total total to 1200
  • If I go over a little bit that's fine.
  • As long as I'm not suffering to lose weight, I'm good...
  • Down by six tenths of a pound today! 

Yep, I'm good!:-)  

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog here. I have site for Gyms and Trainers:

    Gyms and Trainers:

    We at Gyms And Trainers take pride in becoming your “one stop fitness spot” . Combing all of the elements of fitness, we have put together a quality website to.

    www.gymsandtrainers.com

    ReplyDelete